We just wanted to thank you and the whole team at KC for making our recent visit so enjoyableRead More
WHERE TO START
- Always check the dialysis session availability and provisionally book at the Holiday Dialysis unit before booking accommodation. You don't want to book accommodation only to find there are no slots available at the unit for dialysis treatment.
- Once the sessions are provisionally booked at the Holiday Dialysis unit, let your base/home unit nursing staff know that you have provisionally booked dialysis treatment at a holiday destination. Check to see if they will fund the treatment. They usually do, but it's always worth checking as you don't want to be caught out one time, find out too late and be left with the bill.
- Now check you can find accommodation to match these dates and book it.
- Contact the Holiday Dialysis unit to confirm the booking.
- Your nursing staff will then need the paperwork. They can either contact the Holiday Dialysis unit directly for this, find it on our website or when you contact the Holiday Dialysis unit to confirm the booking, provide us with the contact details for your base/home unit so we can send the paperwork over.
- You will need to check that your base/host unit will fund the treatment abroad. Some units will have funding agreements with the UK(EHIC), but that will most likely only be applicable to government run dialysis units, not private units. Note: KC Dialysis Centre has no funding affiliation with international units. If your unit will not fund the treatment, check to see if your medical insurance will, if you have insurance. If all else fails, you will have to decide if you want to fund your own holiday.
- Follow the steps available for UK patients. Remember, flights need to be booked as well.
This is the fastest method of booking as you can check availability instantly on our calendar when you start the online booking process. Furthermore, you will not have to contact us a second time to confirm the booking, as you can check that the available dates on our online calendar match your accommodation dates. Once you book the treatment sessions online we send the confirmation and paperwork to you via email, or the paperwork can be downloaded from our website. Online bookings are confirmed within 24 hours. If there is any problem later on, simply contact us via email or telephone and we will help you anyway we can.
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE FORMS HERE FROM THE WEBSITE AND PRINT THEM OFF OR WE CAN EMAIL THEM TO YOU.Book Now